Can I connect multiple apparel models to the same Etsy product?
Created by: Heather West
Modified on: Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 4:41 PM
When you create a new product in the Product Hub, you may only select one apparel model at a time. However, if you are interested in having multiple models within a single product, we do have a workaround.
- Create a new product in Gooten with one of the apparel models you would like to offer.
- In Etsy, create/add new variations to link to Gooten later on and save them in Etsy
- Go to the Gooten Hub to link your product.
- Select the product name you are working on, the product you are linking, and choose the model you'd like to add.
- Continue with the linking process which will follow the same steps as creating a new product.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.