Please Note: Before connecting your WooCommerce store you must install the 'Gooten Shipping for WooCommerce' plug-in in the admin panel of your WordPress site. You can find directions and a video tutorial for this process here: WooCommerce Integration: Getting Started
Connecting your WooCommerce store to Gooten is a simple and quick process.
- Log in to your Gooten account and go to the Product Hub, select the WooCommerce tab.
- Enter your store URL (remove the https:// from the address) and click 'Connect'.
- The next page asks you to allow Gooten access to your site, select 'Approve'
- Your store will connect and products currently listed in you storer will appear.
- Once you've connected your store you can Publish Products for sale.
Your site must be setup using HTTPS. Gooten cannot connect to a site using HTTP.
The domain name you enter should match your site name exactly. You can update this in your settings here: https://wpengine.com/resources/change-domains-wordpress/. If your site redirects, for example, from `yourdomain.com` -> `www.yourdomain.com`, you must use 'www.yourdomain.com` to connect successfully.
We recommend leaving Shipping Rules in their default settings
Verify that Gooten-fulfilled products on your site are connected to published products in your Gooten account. We will not receive order notifications if products are not linked.
Ensure that each product has a distinct SKU name. Placing multiple products under the same SKU name will cause errors when orders are sent through.
A short video tutorial may be found below.
Don't forget to read our Tips and Best Practices article before getting started!