These are the steps to follow if you're selling custom products on Etsy but you want to use our Etsy integration to automate the order submission to Gooten:
- Connect your Etsy store to Gooten (you can see how to do it here)
- Reach out to email@example.com to let us know that you'd like to automate the submission of your orders but all of your artwork is custom
- A member of our Onboarding or Partner Success team will get back to you and let you know that we've set up your account for custom orders
- Once you hear back from our team that the change has been made, you should use the Link product button within the Product Hub to connect your Etsy listings to Gooten. You can use any image you want as a placeholder when connecting products, as you'll later be editing all images anyways before they go into production and are sent to your customers. Please note that we recommend that the placeholder images are easily distinguishable, to avoid mixing the custom orders up with the regular ones
- After you link products to us, orders will start flowing into Gooten and you'll be able to view them on the orders page
- All of your Etsy orders (both customized and regular ones) will automatically go to Needs Customization status and they will remain there until the image has been changed
- In order to replace the placeholder file, navigate to the Images tab and click on the Change image button to replace your file
- After you've updated your file, your order will cycle into production automatically and you can move on to adjusting other orders!
The upside of this process is that we would receive all of the order information and all you'd need to do is upload a new design. Please note that in order for that to work, your account would need to be set to "Fulfill immediately" (please see more information about that here).