When you are creating a new product in the Product Hub, you can only select one model at a time. However, if you are interested in having multiple models within a single product, we do have a work around.
- Create a new product in Gooten with one of the models you are interested in having within your product.
- In Etsy, create/add new variations to link to Gooten later on.
- After saving those newly created variations, go into your Gooten Hub for that store and select Link a product.
- Select the product name you are working on, select the product you are linking, and select the model you'd like to add.
- Then go through the rest of the linking process which will follow the same steps as creating a new product.