Setting up pricing in Gooten is done during the product creation process in the Product Hub, regardless of the type of store you have connected - Shopify, Etsy, or WooCommerce.
To set this up, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Product Hub
- Click on the Add new product button
- Select a product you want to create and choose its product options
- Upload a design you wish and make sure to adjust it to your liking
- Move forward to the Product Details page where you will be setting the pricing
- Opening each tab separately for each store you wish to set the pricing (in case you are publishing the product to several stores), please scroll to the Pricing section
- Once there, make sure to click on the Edit SKU prices button and then set the pricing for each variant to your liking and click on Save to save the changes you made
- After this has been done and you are ready to publish the product, click on the Publish to stores button to finalize the process, publish the product to your store, and you can start selling!
Please check out a short video about setting up your pricing here: