We do not have a direct Ecwid integration like we do with our Shopify app, but we support an API integration.
If you’d like to use our API integration for your Ecwid store, you would need to develop the connection between Ecwid and Gooten via the Squarespace Commerce API. You can find some more information by clicking here.
Our API documentation can be viewed here.
We also partner with Order Desk, which is an order management platform that allows you to seamlessly connect multiple storefronts and sync your products for fulfillment with Gooten (and other platforms). You can connect your Ecwid store to your Order Desk account by following these instructions, and then connect your account to Gooten as shown in this article so that you can send your orders to us for immediate fulfillment.
In just a few quick steps you can have your store up an running by doing the following:
- Creating a Gooten account here
- Creating an Order Desk account here
- Following this guide for setting up your Ecwid store with Order Desk
- Following these instructions for setting up your Gooten products to fulfill through Order Desk
- Selling Gooten products and fulfilling them automatically!
Please note that if you choose Custom Order Form or Shopify App when signing up for Gooten, you will not be able to see your Live Recipe ID and Partner Billing Key automatically. To get access to those keys, reach out to our Partner Support.