We don't currently offer a direct integration with WooCommerce like we do for Shopify, but we do partner with Order Desk, which you can use to link your Woo store to Gooten and automatically fulfill incoming orders.
Order Desk is an order management platform that allows you to seamlessly connect multiple storefronts and sync your products for fulfillment with Gooten (and other platforms). Simply link your WooCommerce store to your Order Desk account and then follow the set-up instructions here for how to automatically fulfill your orders through Gooten.
Get started by:
- Creating a Gooten account here
- Creating an Order Desk account here
- Following this guide for setting up your WooCommerce store with Order Desk (and here you can see a short video tutorial about connecting your Woocommerce store to your Order Desk account)
- Following these instructions for setting up your Gooten products to fulfill through Order Desk with your WooCommerce store
- Selling Gooten products and fulfilling them automatically!
Keep in mind that Order Desk will not enable you to push the products you created in Gooten to your store directly, Order Desk doesn't generate mockup images you can use in your store and you'll need to create your inventory in Order Desk before you can start submitting orders through it. More information about Order Desk inventory can be found here.
If you're not interested in using Order Desk, you can also place orders with us manually by simply using our Custom Order Form or CSV order import. To see how those tools work, please check out our video tutorials here and here, and if you're tech savvy and comfortable coding, our robust API integration might be the right solution for you!