The easiest way to submit your Etsy orders for fulfillment with Gooten is via the ‘CSV order import’ tab. Filling out a CSV is the quickest way to submit your orders in bulk, but it does require some work to fill out the necessary data.
First download the CSV template.
To see how it works, please check out this video:
Here you can find more information about each Excel column.
Additionally, you can create your products in our Product Hub and then use our Custom Order Form tool to submit your orders once your Etsy listing is live. To do that, you'll want to follow the below steps:
- Login to Gooten
- Make sure your product is created in Product Hub and saved to Storage
- Navigate to "Place an Order" on the left-hand-side of the page
- Click "Add Item"
- Click "Select a Print Ready Product"
- Choose the product you'd like to order
We also partner with Order Desk, which you can use to link your Etsy store to Gooten and automatically fulfill incoming orders.
Order Desk is an order management platform that allows you to seamlessly connect multiple storefronts and sync your products for fulfillment with Gooten (and other platforms). Simply link your Etsy store to your Order Desk account and then follow the set-up instructions here for how to automatically fulfill your orders through Gooten.
Get started by:
- Creating a Gooten account here
- Creating an Order Desk account here
- Following this guide for setting up your Etsy store with Order Desk (and here you can see a short video tutorial about it)
- Following these instructions for setting up your Gooten products to fulfill through Order Desk with your Etsy store
- Selling Gooten products and fulfilling them automatically!
Keep in mind that Order Desk will not enable you to push the products you created in Gooten to your store directly, Order Desk doesn't generate mockup images you can use in your store and you'll need to create your inventory in Order Desk before you can start submitting orders through it. More information about Order Desk inventory can be found here.
Please note that if you choose Custom Order Form or Shopify App when signing up for Gooten, you will not be able to see your Live Recipe ID and Partner Billing Key automatically. To get access to those keys, reach out to our Partner Support.