Yes, you have the ability to cancel the order, place it on hold in our system, edit the shipping address, or replace the image of one or more items within an order.
Note that you can only make the above changes while your order is in the “pending” status in Gooten Admin. Typically, orders only stay in pending for two hours, but if you’d like to extend your pending time so you have a longer window to make changes to all of your orders, please contact our support team.
If your order has already gone into production at one of our vendors, we’re unfortunately unable to make any changes.
How do I cancel my order?
If your order is “In production” or “Printing,” you cannot make any changes, but if your order is in any of the following statuses: Pending, NeedsManualApproval, AddressIssue, ImageIssue, VendorAPIIssue, you can change it to Hold or Cancelled. If your order is already on Hold, you can change the status to Cancelled.
- Locate the order on the “Orders” tab in our admin system and click on it. Then navigate to the Status tab. Click the item(s) you’d like to put in another status, choose the status, enter a comment and click on a “Change Status” button.
- If you put your order on Hold and would like it to go to production, you cannot push it to production yourself. You will need to reach out to our support team so we can push it into production for you.
Please note that by cancelling an order you are not automatically refunded for it as well. You will need to reach out to our team to make sure you get refunded.
How do I change the delivery address for an order?
If your order is labeled as “pending,” you can change the shipping and billing address within the Summary section of an individual order.
- Locate the order on the “Orders” tab in our admin system and click on it. Then navigate to the Summary tab. On the left side you will see a blue “Edit Shipping Address” button. Just click on it and enter the new shipping address. Keep in mind that if you edit the address after the order has been sent to production, the order will get shipped to the originally provided address.
How do I change the artwork for an order already submitted?
If your order is labeled as “pending,” you can change the artwork to be printed on the product within the Images tab.
- Locate the order on the “Orders” tab in our admin system and click on it. Then navigate to the “Images” tab. Below the image, you will see a green “Change Image” button.
- Once you’ve clicked that button, a small white window will appear, where you can upload the image directly from your computer or via URL.
- In case you’re uploading a new image, please make sure the file is up to specs since the image editor cannot be used on this page.
Once you upload the new image, you can place your order on hold and let partner support know, so that we can push the order into production.
Can I change the size, color, quantity or the shipping method for the product I ordered?
We currently don’t offer you the ability to edit the size, color, quantity or the shipping method of the product you ordered after an order has been placed.
If your order is still not marked as “In production” or “Printing” , you can cancel the order and place a new one with the desired changes. Since refunds are not being processed automatically, the funds for your original order will still be held on our side, so you need to chat with our Partner Support team to let them know you need a refund for it.
Please check out our short video tutorial about locating an order, changing the address, order status or design in Gooten's admin panel here.